Sunday, May 23, 2010

Worms + Allergies = Cured?

So I think I have some of the worst spring allergies of all time. Sometimes I sneeze just looking outside and seeing all the pollen swirling around. Going to San Diego last week was heaven because I didn't have allergies there! I'm guessing it's because it's warm there all year long so the trees don't pollinate all at once. Also they don't really have the same kind of trees there like the do on the east coast.

Anyways I'm walking along with some friends sneezing my brains out and we get on the topic of hook worms. Apparently some guy went out, and put hook worms on his arm and it got rid of his allergies. Kind of freaky right?

I think I'd just suffer through my allergies than get hookworms for the following reasons:
  1. Hookworms are scary looking
  2. You get them by letting the suckers crawl through your skin
  3. Hookworms have been known to kill people
  4. They stay in your system until you take the worm treatment pill and poop them out
  5. If worms aren't okay for my dog, why are they okay for me?
  6. It just sounds really yucky
So I'll pass on the hookworms and have allergies for 3 months.

~emy

No comments:

Post a Comment