Saturday, May 15, 2010

10th Post - Season Finale of SNL

So it's 11:30pm in San Diego right now - and I should be working my case study for school, although it is due in 2 weeks, but instead I'm watching Alec Baldwin on SNL. It's kind of weird because it's obviously not live when you're watching it in California, otherwise it would be on at 8:30pm because the show is taped at 30 Rock.

Since the SNL isn't live here I wonder if they would beep anything bad out if someone swore by accident, or if they would fix something if there was a technical difficulty. Now-a-days they have the digital shorts as part of the show, and I'm fairly sure those are pre-taped. So that must cut down on mess ups a lot. It would have been nice if they could have cut out all the times Jimmy Fallon started laughing and held up a sketch. Granted, it is pretty funny to watch a cast member crack up once in a blue moon, but it seemed like Fallon laughed and broke character more of then then others.

Also it's very odd that I'm watching SNL 2 weeks in a row, but I guess it can be explained via the following:
  1. Last week Betty White was the host - how could I not have stayed up to watch
  2. I'm up now, we only get a limited number of channels in the hotel, and nothing else is on
Sorry for a kinda bland post - more to come about the trip out west.

~emy

No comments:

Post a Comment