Monday, May 24, 2010

8 Year Old Little Girl Climber

The little Asian girl climber in this video is insane! You kind of need to go past the teenage girl talking - but actually all of the athletes in this video are pretty great. The two guys who do moves that put them upside down - WOW!

This was filmed at Central Rock Gym by BigUp Productions. I kind of wonder how they got all of the shots...maybe they used the scissors lift they have at the gym. Or one of those fancy cameras on a big arm like you see on movie sets at such.

I wish I was half as good as Ashima. Then again she's got a lot less weight to haul up the side of the wall/rocks, little kids tend to be more fearless, and I personally don't have that much upper body strength (it's all in the legs from 16+ years of dance). My favorite part is at the end when she owns the campus board and the guy there has a WTF expression on his face

~emy

No comments:

Post a Comment