Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Funkified Glee

I wouldn't call myself a Gleek (Glee Geek) but I definitely enjoy watching this show. I definitely think this weeks show was better than last weeks.

I think there was too much hype about it being Lady Gaga music on Glee last week and they really only did two songs. Granted their version of Bad Romance was pretty good but the Poker Face was kinda weird. Sounded great during parts of it - but just way too put beat and cheery sounding for me.

This week was better as it was about "funk" - yet creepier with Will hitting on Sue, and pregnant girls dancing around, but how can you dislike an episode featuring the musical stylings of Mark Wahlberg? Also I wonder if those were real eggs they chucked at Rachel? It must really suck reading your script and then seeing (gets pelted by eggs) as part of the action. YUCK! Hopefully they get it on the first take - altho I can see one of the people throwing the eggs "messing up" so they have to do the scene again, because how often do you get to hurl an egg at someone?

~emy

No comments:

Post a Comment