Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ugly Ugly Penguin

These are kind of old - but for some reason I just recently downloaded them off my camera. I bought this penguin cupcake mold for the boyfriend, because he really likes penguins, and this is our feeble attempt and making it:

So it definitely said fill each cup three quarters of the way full - and when we did it ended up baking over looking like a Ghostbuster's Character


Got the back trimmed up and there it is before frosting - not too shabby huh?


So now we're supposed to make little dots of frosting all over, kinda like this owl, but I didn't have tips or an icing bag - so I just used a ziplock bag and cut a hole in the corner, the orange was in a tube so it came out slightly better


I started out with dots but gave up and just piped frosting however I could - the bottom 2 body pieces actually had dots that I covered with stripes after.


He might have been one ugly penguin - but he did taste good!

~emy

No comments:

Post a Comment