Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Foo Fighters' New Single "Rope"

This morning was the world premier of the Foo Fighters' new single called "Rope" off their album Wasting Light that's dropping April 12th. When caught the end of it this morning on the radio I could definitely tell the song was by them, but so far I'm undecided about whether I like the track or not. Though I like it better than "Wheels"

They have a website specifically set up to listen to the song here, but I've found that it doesn't always work.

For a slightly poorer quality check out this video from YouTube


One thing I'm not particularly loving about this song is that I can't really tell what Dave Grohl is saying except in the chorus, and I haven't really found the lyrics yest to figure it out. Here's the chorus if you can't make it out though

Give me some rope I'm coming loose
I'm hanging on you
Give me some rope I'm coming loose
I'm pulling for you now
Give me some rope I'm coming out of my head into the clear when you go I come loose

~emy

No comments:

Post a Comment