Friday, February 18, 2011

Sing by My Chemical Romance

I really like the new song that My Chemical Romance has out right now - from this post title you've probably realized it's called "Sing". I'm kind of surprised I like this song because I really did not like their other hit "Helena". The music video for "Sing" is kind of random, it's like a mini-movie, but I guess it could be worse - check it out below.



One bad thing about this song is that they did it on the latest episode of Glee (what it here and it makes me like the song a little less. And while I do enjoy watching Glee, I don't think they pull of rock n' roll songs very well - especially when one of the girls is singing part of the lead. I don't want to subject you to it, via my blog, but feel free to find the Glee version of "Sing" on your own.

On a side note hope you like the design redo of the blog. With Blogger making it easy to use one of your own pictures as a background, I had to jump at the opportunity. Mine is a close up I took of the Tiffany Glass mural known as "The Dream Garden" located in Philly.

~emy

No comments:

Post a Comment