Thursday, July 8, 2010

The LXD - are you one of them?!

Wow I'm am way behind on my blogging! I gotta get back on track

So here's a quick post about what you should check out - if you're into dancing. The LXD is a web series about a League of Extraordinary Dancers and is a creation of the same guy who brought you all those "Step Up" movies (which are okay, but more of to watch on dvd or tv not to see in the movies).

It's kind of weird because about 75%, maybe more, of the episodes is break dancing and all the tricks - and then there's some plot thrown in there too. In the 1st ep I couldn't really tell who was good or bad, but then in the second one you definitely know. It's pretty ambiguous, which actually does make me want to watch more.


I'm waiting for Harry Shum Jr (Mike Chang in Glee) to show up in it - apparently he dances in some eps and directed one of them - the 3rd one if I'm not mistaken. A lot of the dancers are getting their big break with these shows, and yea they are pretty great dancers. The LXD just launched this past Wednesday on Hulu and new episodes will be posted each Wednesday. Check it out!

~emy

3 comments: